Reduce Costs, Increase Productivity& Mobility with 3CX Phone System; A complete Unified Communication Solution
Move to 3CX Phone System - a software based IP PBX that provides superior features and flexibility at a far lower cost.
- Evolve your communications by allowing employees to hot desk anywhere in the office.
- Enable tele-working by allowing employees to take their extension with them wherever they go.
Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Easy to manage by an IT administrator
- Costs less to buy and expand compared to hardware based IP-PBX
- Use existing hardware and make huge savings
- Hardware & vendor independent – no vendor lock in
- Better fault tolerance through easy backup and restore of your PBX
- 3CX Phone System is more scalable than hardware PBXs
- Better integration with other business applications e.g. DynamicsCRM, SalesForce, SugarCRM
How it works
3CX Phone System runs on a Windows machine (server) and connects to any SIP soft or hardware phones, and iPhones or Android smartphones as extensions. Public/External lines are connected using VoIP Gateways (keep your PSTN lines) or with a VoIP provider.
3CX Makes Call Management a Breeze
Voice and video conferencing, seeing the presence of your colleagues, corporate instant messaging, managing extensions and calls directly from their iPhone or Android device
Extensive Enterprise Level Feature Set
No additional hardware modules and maintenance to add new features, they all come standard with 3CX Phone System. 3CX Phone System also integrates with popular CRMs such as SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics and Sage ACT!
Unparalleled Mobility – Take Your Extension Anywhere
Your Android/iPhone device is your extension. Slash company call costs by using 3CX mobile clients.
Bring Your Business & Customers Closer with 3CX WebMeeting
3CX’s easy to use video conferencing solution, 3CX WebMeeting, enables businesses to save time and money by hosting virtual meetings and webinars, while enjoying the benefits of face-to-face communication.
Benefits of migrating to 3CX Phone System
Save on costs with 3CX;
- Low initial acquisition cost and can scale to unlimited capacity
- Save on external calls with VoIP providers and Skype Connect,
- Manage 3CX both remotely and in-house, Interconnect company branches with 3CX bridges to streamline all inter-office calls,
- Enable tele-working with remote and mobile extensions
- Integrated enterprise features; inbuilt fax server, digital receptionist, paging/intercom, integrated voice mail, central phone book.
- Unified voice mail, fax and email,
- Presence information,
- Full video capability,
- Fax server routes incoming faxes as PDF to email.
Freedom to the user; Boost Mobility and allow staff to telework.
- Free Windows VoIP softphone,
- Free VoIP apps for Android and Apple iOS enable mobility and working remotely as you will always remain connected to company’s phone system;
- Configurable extension preferences and rules based on Time received(working/off hours), caller ID etc
Freedom to the network manager, manage it the way you want
- Easy administration with intuitive web based console.
- Easily backup your 3CX system and restore or replicate to another machine in case of failure or disaster.
- Scales better, add more and more phones and lines with no limitation for ports or processing capacity as opposed to Hardware PBX.
- Easy to monitor with existing network monitoring package as 3CX Phone System runs like any other Windows Server application.
- Can be virtualized to minimize hardware and energy costs.