OpenERP(now called Odoo) is a suite of business apps used by estimated 2 million users worldwide to manage companies of all size. Business functionality is available as modules, with 260 core modules (also called official modules) and around 4000 community modules, its more than enough to cater for every possible business scenario out there.
The official OpenERP (Odoo) apps are organized in 5 groups:
- Business operations apps: project management, inventory, manufacturing, accounting and purchase
- Sales management apps: sales, CRM, point of sales, quotation builder
- Marketing apps: mass mailing, lead automation, events, survey, forum, live chat
- Human Resources apps: employee directory, enterprise social network, leaves management, timesheet, and fleet management
- Productivity apps: business intelligence, instant messaging, notes
Benefits of adopting OpenERP
- Modular allows adaptability,you can start with one module and scale up as your business needs require.With each new module added, integration is always guaranteed.
- Easy to install and maintain, server and database components are installed on-premise at your server computer or any computer of choice or can be hosted onlin. Client users just need a computer with a web browser to acceess your business applications. Nothing to install at the users workstation.
- Complete and fully featured business solution, with 200+ base modules and 4000+ community modules.
- Perfomance and speed matters! OpenERP provides benchmark perfomance and execution speeds even with modest hardware. Properly optimzed code and robust architecture(MVC) make OpenERP one of the most speediest entreprise software in the market.
- Technology at its best. Down from its database management system, to the business logic execution and processing and front end client that renders the actual content to the user, OpenERP is packed with a chemistry of the best technologies the industry can offer.
- Saas(Software as a Service) availability. It is readily available as a cloud solutions for customers that do not have dedicated hardware but still would like to enjoy 99.99% uptime as well as hands free on maintenance.
- Customizable to fit your business needs, can be readily customized to the finest details to tune it with how your business operates without breaking it apart.
- Neat and easy to use interface, the new OpenERP interface has received a nice polish and its indeed user appealing. Intuitive interface makes it easy to use and navigate around and never get lost in a maze of functionality as in other ERPs.
Thinking business applications, think OpenERP! Call/email us today to discuss your plans for a next generation business application that will transform your business to another level. Feel free to Contact us here for inquiries, consultancy and free quotes.